Use of Cookie
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form to be a subscriber.You may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number.
- Information on this log includes user IP, browsing profile, access time and content tracking etc.
- If you download an item from a site, we may share your data in order to provide the item to you.
- User IP and server information
- The type of device you use.
Why do we collect data from you?
How do we protect your data?
We strive to maintain a high standard of security (encryption when transmitting sensitive data) and organizational measures for the protection of your data in accordance with the current, general state of the art technologies, especially to protect the data against loss, falsification or access by unauthorized third persons. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will apply strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
The contents contained in this website, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, graphics, recordings, video, audio, website layout and design, are copyright protected. The contents or services of this website are for personal, non-business use, and cannot be re-published, broadcasted or transmitted without the express permission from the content owner. This website may contain or provide links to third-party websites, which will direct user to webpages or information that are subject to the copyright or other rights of corresponding third parties or content owners.